Using practical exercises and easy-to-follow techniques
Atherton Drenth, a medical intuitive and holistic energy practitioner for over fifteen years, shares spiritual techniques to handle stress and anxiety the ego causes in her book The Intuitive Dance. However, the intuitive abilities are surrounded by skepticism, and even though they are not explained at school that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Moreover, “we all know how to feel other people’s energy” as we all are energy and connected.
- Clairvoyance: Clear seeing.
- Clairsentience: Clear feeling.
- Clairaudience: Clear hearing.
- Claircognizance: Clear knowing.
Through The Intuitive Dance, several exercises and techniques help building, protecting and clearing your energy. Some of them:
- Building your energy: Grounding, changing a negative belief.
- Protecting your energy: Creating shields, dealing with Energy tyrants “…they try to impose their will and control your thoughts and actions.”
- Clearing your energy: Cutting energy cords, dealing with toxic relationships.
Atherton Drenth illustrates her teachings with her own experience and examples of her clients. Furthermore, The Intuitive Dance shows an interesting way of dealing with stress and anxiety through building, protecting and clearing your energy.
Author Atherton Drenth
The Intuitive Dance: Building, Protecting, and Clearing Your Energy
Published by Llewellyn Publications (December 8, 2016)
There are affiliate links. I receive an affiliate commission if you decide to purchase from Amazon, Apple iBooks, Powell’s Books or IndieBound, at no additional cost to you. Thank you in advance.
Free Kindle book preview (You can read a sample of this book with just one click – no need for you to sign in or install an app)