Are you struggling to keep track of your group boards while manual pinning?
Asana is the best way I have found to help with keeping track of my group boards for free.
- You can use your PC or your cell-phone.
- You have each group board rules handy.
- There is a way to track how many times you have pinned to each board each day.
- You won’t get confused because some group boards have similar names.
- You can check the last time you used a group board.
- You save time and increase your productivity.
- It’s free.
- I haven’t found a way yet to track the blog posts I pinned to a group board without a spreadsheet.
- I use a spreadsheet to track the multiple pins for each blog posts that I pin to a group board and their pin URL. With Excel Filter, it’s a breeze to find the information.
- Another way to track your pin activity is with Tailwind. However, Tailwind doesn’t differentiate when you have several pins for a blog post. If you have a good memory, you can use Tailwind and Asana for your manual pinning.
Set Up Your Pinterest Group Board Project
1.- Log into Asana, and create a new project.
2.- Name your project, and create a board.
3.- Add columns.
4.- Create several columns with this simple rule: How many pins allowed/how many repins required.
5.- Add group boards to each column.
It helps to find a group board easily to sort group boards alphabetically.
6.- Clik on “set to repeat.”
7.- Select: Daily.
8.- Click on each group board, and add the information you consider pertinent, such as group description, rules, and the group board URL.
How to use your Pinterest Group Board Project
1.- Add a comment any time you pin to that specific group board.
2.- The comments count will work as the times you have pinned to that group board today.
9.- Check any board you pinned today.
10.- When you check a group board the system will set next time automatically (label: tomorrow).
11.- You’ll have to delete the completed tasks and work on “Today” tasks.
If You Haven’t Used a Group Board in a While
12.- You’ll see the last time you pinned to a group board.
13.- Update date.
14.- Ready to use again.
This method is easy and helpful to keep track of your group boards on Pinterest.
As you get used to this system you’ll add speed, and pin faster.